Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hump Day Helper #14: More colouring in

I've been doing a bit of blog catch up reading today and a recent post on Zooglobble was a review on John and Mark's Children's Album which looks like fun and must make a mental note to go back and check out again later.

Anyhoo, we've also gone colouring in page crazy here at the moment with a creative little preschooler who never stops doodling. We have a *massive* box of colouring in books at home, I like to find really old and vintage ones for the girls too, but then I sometimes can't bring myself to let them sabotage them. So problem solved, John and Mark have made a downloadable PDF colouring in book from the artwork on their album. They describe it as "16 pages of mildly disconcerting fun!" which sounds right up my alley :)

Find it here

No comments:

Post a Comment