Monday, August 3, 2009

Meet Me At Mikes....

I've just returned from the dentist, having just had my first ever filling, so feeling a bit sorry for myself. And hungry! I forgot to eat breakfast and now I can't feel my tongue and wouldn't it be a perfect day if I bit a chunk off that too!

Hmmmmmmm, need chocolate, but that kind of defeats the purpose of the dentist visit doesn't it!

My spirits have perked up considerably after receiving a lovely little gift from the postie in my mail box on my return! I ordered this last week on the sly from Fishpond, and I must say it has exceeded all of my expectations.



I am a huge fan of Pip Lincolne from Meet Me At Mikes! She is the Australian craft goddess, in a ultra cool non Martha Stewart kind a way. There are so many places you can find Pip's work, one of her many blogs, in her Melbourne shop which I am itching to visit or in Frankie Magazine.

I've made a couple of Pip's projects from Frankie, but her book is the icing on the cake for me. Gorgeous pictures, patterns included, easy to follow instructions, it's all just too cute!

I think my first project will be Butterfly Evelyn! (pls excuse my dodgy photo, doesn't do it justice). xx

No comments:

Post a Comment