Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Retail therapy

We're stuck at home today with the car in for a service and I'm trying to psych myself up for the bike ride into town later this afternoon to take parcels to the post office. Don't usually mind the ride, but it's hard work going up the hills with the two girls in the trailer yelling at you to go faster.

So I've been indulging in a little retail therapy today. Few early Xmas presents organised, looking for Father's Day pressie for my husband from the girls and for my Dad, but so far all I've found are things I want myself (surprise surprise :)

This fantastic necklace was on the front page of Etsy this afternoon. I just missed out as it got snapped up so quickly. I'm really into silhouettes and shadow themes at the moment.

Find the artist The Mymbles Daughter on Etsy and check out all the other awesome designs she does. I love all her Alice in Wonderland pieces too!

Speaking of shadow's, our Mermaid Seascape Shadow Puppet was featured in Shop 4 Kids magazine which came out on Monday. Super excited to see ourselves there, now we just need to get more in stock cause were already sold out :( Don't worry they'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment