Friday, March 13, 2009

Pre-Order for Gucio Shoes

Just a quick reminder that Pre-orders for Gucio Toddler Shoes close at midnight Sunday 15 March 2009. We will only be restocking on certain colours and sizes, so get in quick so you don't miss out.


Also, an update on my self imposed book challenge... the first day I managed to read exactly nine and a half lines (yes, lines!!!!) thanks to a very stubborn two year old who refused to sleep in her new big girl bed!!

I'm now up to page 23, so not huge progress, but I'm slowly making a dent.

Seems the little ones have also caught the reading bug, Wellington was busted reading the Ikea catalogue on the toilet yesterday. She jumped so high when I asked her what she was up to she dropped the whole thing in the loo.... i nearly cried, I love the Ikea catalogue :(

No comments:

Post a Comment