Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friday Wrap Up...

It's been quite a busy week for Monkeytail and Wellington!

I got a flash new camera yesterday (Yay for interest free, ah where would the recession be without it? :-). It's for the business of course, but so far I've only taken gorgeous shots of my girls! Once i figure out how to use it properly, I'll share some with you.

The long awaited Shinzi Katoh zakka range has arrived and is now in store. I am in love with this talented artist, designer and author and I'm sure you'll join me and the countless other cult followers when you set your peepers on these beauties. Babyology gave this range a bit of a write up this week, pop on over and have a read.


Babyology also did a lovely post of Kids music. Did I mention that already this week? Anyhoo, check it out again here...

Keep those entries for the It's a Big World comp rolling in. There's a CD up for grabs and you can find out the details here...

Monday will be something special when I share my interview with the very talented Frances England with you. I'll be giving away one of her CD's too!


Till Monday.... Have a super duper excellent weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment