Monday, June 1, 2009

Best things come in Small packages...

Do you read Small Magazine? ... No! ... Well you should! I look forward with eager anticipation to its release each quarter and am yet to be disappointed.

I think its attention to crafty goodness for kids is what appeals to be most. I love that I find something in each issue that I've never seen before and goes on my "Most Wanted Wish List". Such as one of these "Paper Airplanes" from paperpod.co.uk. How cool is this....


The photography is nothing short of stunning... I love this image from page 120 of Issue 10, you may recognise the Little Hero Super Capes


This is an image from page 7 in the Days of Summer piece. Artist divine Tutti Shafir's illustrated photo shoot!


So what are you waiting for? Go get your fix now! www.smallmagazine.net

No comments:

Post a Comment